"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
- Salvador Dali (1904-1989)






Friday, April 23, 2010

My life long dream.....

Many of us know what its like to have a life long dream; something that is so desperately important to you that you would do absolutely anything in your power to get it. It's a beautiful vision that keeps you going through the bad days and hard times. It's what you think about before you go to bed, it's what you day dream about all afternoon. It is a driving force that helps you accomplish the things that you hold so very close and dear. A life long dream is why we live.

Everyone's dream is different, and catered exactly to you. What your dream is has so much to do with what kind of a person you are. For some it may be to find true love, for others it may be to find fortune. For many its to find true happiness.

I have finally worked up the courage to being my quest to complete my life dream and I need all my readers to contribute for me to accomplish it.




That's right! My life long dream is to take a bath in adderall! But I need your help!

GIVE ME YOUR PILLS BETCHDECK!

2 comments:

  1. does adderall get absorbed through the skin?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure, but it more has to do with the wealth and power i would feel from taking a bath of adderall

    ReplyDelete