"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
- Salvador Dali (1904-1989)






Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Cinco de Mayo

Those who know me know that I get really excited about themed parties. To the point of obsession. When I am at a theme party I am in full on character, from elaborate costumes down to the accent.

So I am happy to announce that sometime this weekend I plan on having a MEXICAN themed party!

At this party I will be playing ricky martin, jennifer lopez, the mexican hat dance, and that other mexican singer who isn't as good as ricky. I will be offering tacos, chips and salsa, queso and guac. It will be byob, but your drinks must be mexican, like margaritas or cerveza. We will be making ojos de dios and there will be a pinata. I haven't decided completely on what movie we may watch but it could be:
Nacho Libre
The Mexican
Apacalypto
The Road to El Dorado.

Personally, I am favoring The Road to El Dorado.

I am thinking I will have it on Saturday. Any thoughts/suggestions/comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment