"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
- Salvador Dali (1904-1989)






Wednesday, April 14, 2010

LET ME DRAW YOU, let me caress your body, you got me going crazy ooo, turn me up, turn me on!

You know the best thing about kickball?
I am awesome at it.
You know the best thing about life?
I am awesome at it.
You know the best thing about me?
I am awesome.
You know the best things about you?
You are slightly awesome for loving me, because I am so awesome.

Buttt, I just wanted to put up this post to let you know about my offer to draw. You tell me something you want drawn, and I will draw it. Here is an example of something I drew on paint for my friend Cat:



This piece is called: "Cat's Outta The Bag"

You want this kinda talent representing you? LET ME KNOW!

Now I am off to meet my kickball, kicking butt buddies!

HOORAH for BEER! The juice of GODS! The Most precious substance ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment