"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
- Salvador Dali (1904-1989)






Monday, April 12, 2010

Back with Avengance!

Hello to all my imaginary readers out there!

Well I have decided to spark up the old blog, but this time with a slightly different voice. Instead of just putting up a smorgesboard (I know that's spelled wrong, but who cares?) of other websites, I will be posting things that I have to say, or drawings I made, or anecdotes about me and my friends, or really whatever I like.

So, to start it all off, here is a picture of a ninja with red shoes I drew. Check out those skills!


And I will leave you with a line that I like to live my life by:

"There's not much of a difference between a stadium full of cheering fans and an angry crowd screaming abuse at you. They're both just making a lot of noise. How you take it is up to you. Convince yourself they're cheering for you. You do that, and some day they will." - Sue Sylvester

2 comments:

  1. lol. did u draw that on the computer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I like to imagine myself as the next Rembrant, only with MS Paint and no ability to draw.

    ReplyDelete