"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
- Salvador Dali (1904-1989)






Friday, May 28, 2010

Mother: you might want to skip over this one.

The best songs to hook up to, and the circumstance in which they should be used.

Hella Good - No Doubt
Why: This beat is just incredibly sexual.
When to use: When you just can't control yourself anymore.

Remix to Ignition - R. Kelly
Why: Because this song makes hooking up feel like the easiest thing to do in the world.
When to use: When you feel like a super pimp.

Pomp and Circumstance - Sir Edward Elger
Why: You just graduated to Man hood
When to use: When you are hooking up for the first time, or when you are with a Cougar/Silver fox.

Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
Why: It's one of the greatest love ballads of the 90's
When to use: When you want a loving, slow, and beautiful hook up.

Every Breath You Take - The Police
Why: I am not even going to explain this one.
When to use: When you want to have an 80's hook-up.

I'm A Slave For You - Britney Spears
Why: This is one of the sexiest music videos ever made.
When to use: When you want to be just a little bit of a slut.

Bad Things - Jace Everett
Why: It's the theme song for one the of sexiest T.V. shows of all time, True Blood.
When to use: When you are feeling a little bit country.

Girl I Want to Make You Sweat - UB40
Why: Although when I first heard this song I thought it was about rape, after really examining the lyrics I realized that it is about pleasure.
When to use: When you are on a cruise boat or just feeling very island-y(yes, I just made a new word).

The worst songs to hook-up to, but you know that you have to try it once anyway.
Maybe it's just me, but whenever I tell myself, or someone else tells me something that I shouldn't be doing, I immediately want to do it. So I am going to list out the songs you should never hook up to, and then I am going to do it. I will most definitely post the outcome on here later.

Jizz in My Pants - The Lonely Island
Nothing is more sexy than premature ejaculation.

Any Snow Patrol Song
I do love Snow Patrol, but all of their songs are just way too depressing. It would ruin the mood right away.

I Dreamed a Dream - Les Miserables
A woman on her death bed talking about how a man slept with her and then ditched her is a sure fire way to get a girl in bed.

Memory - Cats
Singing about how I used to be a lot prettier really gets me going.

Hakuna Matata - Lion King
Whenever I am making out I like to think of precious moments from my childhood.

Not Big - Lily Allen
I think the title is pretty much all the explanation needed.



***I will post videos of all of the songs shortly***

2 comments:

  1. remix to ignition is also the best song for jumping on a bed wearing a sundress

    ReplyDelete
  2. And drinking wine out of coffee pots.

    ReplyDelete