"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
- Salvador Dali (1904-1989)






Wednesday, June 30, 2010

A whole world of crazy.


I feel like this just cant be me, but why does it seem like most bosses are the biggest idiots. I just wonder how they got in such positions of power when it seems like they have no idea what they are doing. ever.


I don't understand how one boss in particular could have such an incredible lack of understanding about technology that he can barely send emails when we live in such a technology oriented world.


One of my biggest pet peeves is when people type on the keyboard like their fingers are chickens pecking for corn on the ground. You know exactly what I am talking about.


Its not the 80's anymore you either need to adapt or retire.


I hate Old Farts. I solemly swear that when I am that old, I will never let myself get out of touch with the new inventions and such. I will never be borderline senile and annoy the shit out of my employees.


Well on the brightside, he is fun to make fun of.


Now that I am finally working, I have found a whole new appreciation for TV shows like "The Office" because they are actually pretty realistic. I feel like Jim surrounded by a whole world of crazy, only without a cute receptionist to flirt with. Why aren't there more male receptionists?

No comments:

Post a Comment