"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
- Salvador Dali (1904-1989)






Monday, July 6, 2009

mondays are so difficult




We don't need a wheelchair, we can just use this dolly.










Thanks for pointing this out Jessie.















YES! We Pants!
No Pants! No Life!










Pudding Guy reminds me of my father.










This is Clayton Bigsby's Cousin








So you can advertise your religion everywhere, but they're not allowed to advertise their beliefs? Once again the Christian community is being small minded and not accepting other beliefs. No surprise.

1 comment:

  1. 1. let's take tears or teasing pics next time we go out.

    2. good point. no pants does equal no life.

    3. I feel like Ravi would know the pudding man. That school isn't that big. I think I'm gonna ask him.

    ReplyDelete