"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad."
- Salvador Dali (1904-1989)






Friday, May 15, 2009

This may be the funniest news article ever written. I wish there was a video or picture that I could see. I have never heard of a funnier way to die.



Link
Really, I prefer to not think.


Wow. Really interesting.



What college kids have known for years.


Haha, you bastard squirrels!




Just don't throw anything at me. please.


Apparently in Britain they are worse than College Park.



America is not the drunkest country, Ireland is exactly where we all thought is would be though. What is really surprising here is that Mexico apparently drinks less than America, this is strange because so many Americans go there to drink.


I have never heard of a racist camera before.

No comments:

Post a Comment